If you need help, we here to support you. We offer the following options:
Self help. Please see our Wiki pages for configuration parameters, and helpful articles. Content is updated regularly in response to questions we get from our customers.
Support desk. Our offices work Monday to Friday, 8h30 to 17h00 (and sometimes later):
- First, please e-mail queries to . This address feeds our support system with is actively monitored by multiple staff. It gives us a chance to read you request and investigate the details. Often requests can be dealt with immediately. Please e-mail this address rather than any individual employee. It will result in a faster response as that individual might not be able to respond immediately.
- Then, if your query is urgent, or very complicated, or you just need to talk to someone, phone our help desk.
After hours support
- First, please e-mail your query to . Even if our offices are closed, we still keep an eye on this mailbox.
- Then you can try call our offices, we often work late.
- Or SMS or leave a voice message with our after hours number. We have staff on call over weekends. They might not be able to respond immediately, nor to each and every request. But they will respond to issues that affect ZSD’s own servers, issues that affect multiple customers and problems with larger sites.
- ZSD have compiled a Security Check List based on our experiences assisting customers. The listed items have all been responsible for multiple incidents of data loss and/or financial loss.
- Note careful management and staff training are essential. Even corporate sites with expensive protections have been caught out due to gaps in their basic housekeeping proceedures.